Sunday, June 6, 2010

WARNING: this is unorganized and sporatic.

Well, im sitting here in a fog.
I feel like im coming back to God, however, I'm coming back to the communion
that I left.
It pains me to think of the rejection I showed God in this.
I pretended to portray Jesus Christ as my Lord and then did something to the contrary.
I apologize for this hypocrisy.

God is our grand weaver Cameron. He wants to have a close intimate relationship with you. And myself.
The Bible says He knows every hair on our head brother he knows when a sparrow falls.
How could somebody say God doesnt care who we marry as long as she is a christian.
God wants us to ask Him about the things that matter to us.

Cameron, I thank you for being an example of a true friend. I've learned that a true friend is not something you just let walk on by. They only come around about once a lifetime. Your the friend
that sticketh closer than a brother(Prov 18:24).

If we really believe a divnely sovereign God sent His only son Jesus Christ to earth. And, that this God/man was born of a virgin, lived a perfect life and then sacrificed His life and the eternity long communion He had until that point for you and me. If we believe that our Bible is a historical document penned by men divinely inspired by the Holy Spirit. And that this Bible is absolutely inerrantly true and is the way God reveals and confirms His will for our life. Jesus asked if you profess to know Me then why do you not do what I say.

If we believe these fundamental truths of our christian faith, what then shall we do? Simply abide in His love and just be in Christ? Why does it seem I take 2 steps forward and 3 back on a regular basis. Lets get serious. I need to be serious.

Therefore, my beloved brethren, be steadfast, immovable always abounding in the work of the Lord, knowing that your work is not in vain, in the Lord. 1 Cor. 15:58

Lets not let our work be in vain. I thank God for putting you in my life.

With love, In Christ
Your brother
Samuel Bragg

No comments:

Post a Comment